Reading is slow this week for me, as I sluggishly attempt to finish all of my schoolwork. So, another meme! Top Ten Tuesday is brought to us by The Broke and the Bookish.
2. Hank, from the Half-Life of Planets. He’s nerdy in the most adorable, humorous ways. And smart. That’s always a plus.
3. Heathcliff, from Wuthering Heights. He’s the epitome of the pining, romantic lover. What girl doesn’t love that?
4. Marcus, from Sloppy Firsts (and the rest of Jessica Darling series). He’s dark, mysterious, and incredibly poetic. I couldn’t help but fall for him.
5. Seth & Irial, from Wicked Lovely (and the rest of the series). They’re both awesome and loyal, with a touch of kickass.
6. David, from All-American Girl. He is the biggest sweetheart.
7. Landon, from A Walk to Remember. Another bad/good boy, but also quite possibly the perfect guy.
8. Jacob, from White is for Magic (and the rest of the series). Sweet, caring, cute – 3 things that are all good components for a guy.
9. Ben, from Deadly Little Secret (and the rest of the Touch series). Mysterious, strong, but also a total softy. I like that he’s not a pretending tough guy.
10. Tom Riddle, from the Harry Potter series. I started with Harry Potter, now I’m ending with Harry Potter. Again, everyone thinks this is just as illogical as Draco, but really? Before going insane and rearranging his name, Tom was awesome, intelligent, and very complex.
... Can you tell I like the bad boys?