October 22, 2010

Book Blogger Hop & Follow Friday (11).

Book Blogger Hop



I came across the Hop and Follow Friday while I was blog hopping - how appropriate! - and decided to join in on the fun.

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly thing going on over at Crazy-for-Books. Follow My Book Blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee. If you're a new blogger, like I am, or have been blogging for a while, stop by the sites and get involved!

--------------------------------------------


Weekly question: Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?


I prefer to read curled up on my couch or bed.  They're so much cozier.

----------------------------------------------



12 comments:

  1. Stopping by via Follow Friday. I'm a new follower.

    It's nice to see other teenagers with a healthy respect for grammar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm stopping by from the FF. Your background is lovely :)

    Currently Reading... Beautiful Darkness, nearly finished! *grins*

    Mad Scientist

    madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!Stopping by through FF
    I'm your newest follower.

    Anna@ Books to Brighten your Mood

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the follow
    Now a follower I also commented on your 10 list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old follower just hopping by. Happy Friday!
    Ragan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Happy Friday! I'm stopping by for Follow Friday and the Blog Hop to say hello. I hope you have a fantastically awesome weekend! :)

    I'm a old follower.

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by on the hop. I'm your newest follower! Happy Friday!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Alissa, just hopping by! I too prefer my bed for reading, it makes it so comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blog Hopper and Friday Follow here!

    My answer is in the cozy two-seater chair in my living room. It's so comfy!

    Follow Friday answer: I am reading Black Magic Lover by Cynthia Cooke, Harlequin Nocturne paperback.

    Followed! Hope you follow back. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beds are rather cozy! Anyway, I'm an old follower just popping in! Have a great weekend :)

    If you get a chance, check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...