Many, many thanks to Down The Rabbit Hole for passing along the Versatile Blogger Award to my blog!
This award comes with some strings attached:
1. Thank the person who gave you the reward and link back to them in your post.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 15 recently discovered blogs.
4. Contact the bloggers to let them know about the reward.
Seven things about me:
1. I absolutely love to watch cooking shows – especially on Food Network. All the time. Any time. I’m not much of a cook, but I try. I prefer to be a taste-tester.
2. I love to travel. Some day I hope to study abroad in London. I’d also love to visit Italy, Paris and Greece.
3. I hate the heat. If there’s one season I favor, it’s Winter. I’ll take freezing cold and snow over humidity and heat any day.
4. Coffee. I can’t get enough of it! I can’t imagine ever giving it up.
5. Videogames. Enough said.
6. I dislike parting from my books, so I buy every one I read.
7. I dislike re-reading books.
I’ll be passing this award to the following blogs listed. Unfortunately, I haven’t discovered enough new blogs that have yet to be given this award, and hopefully none of these are repeats! Either way, they're great blogs that you should check out.
1. Bibliophilic Monologues.
2. Bookworm Boulevard.
4. Girl In Between.
5. No Rest for the Wicked.
6. Read Sam, Read!
7. The Book Girl.