I realize most people in my position would take a break from their blog, but I'm not willing to do that. So how am I going to keep The Grammarian's Reviews running?
... Guest posts, of course!
It makes perfect sense to me. While I can still post some days, all of you fabulous bloggers can help me to fill in the rest (and gain more recognition, to boot!). I'm all for promoting other bloggers, and I have to admit that I do need a little help here.
You're probably wondering how this works. Am I assigning topics or letting you run freely? Just imagine your lovely post sitting right here:
If you can see it, I will post it.
However, I do have just a few requests:
Keep it YA! - While I have talked about Adult fiction on this blog, it is primarily a YA haven. So please keep that in mind.
I love grammar. - If you haven't yet noticed, I do a feature very near and dear to my heart, called Grammar Bit (link!). I haven't had one in a while, but there are currently 13 bits available to help people with their grammar woes. My point: If you'd like to do any sort of post pertaining to grammar, I'd love you forever.
Please be respectful. - I'm more than willing to promote your blog on my own blog, but please be respectful of the books or authors or whatever mentioned in your posts.
Basically, anything goes. Have you been wanting to discuss your favorite cover but it won't fit into your own blogging schedule? Do it here! Want to get the word out about a book you think deserves more recognition? Do it here! I'm open to your ideas - after all, it's going to be your post!
If you're still interested, fill out this form.
Many of you keep asking me for topics, so here you go!
- Grammar pet peeves: which grammatical mistakes bug you the most?
- Come up with your own Grammar Bit!
- Why do/don't you care about grammar?
- Favorited/Hated cover(s).
- Promote a book you love that you think doesn't get enough recognition.
- Book peeves: What are some of your biggest book peeves when it comes to YA books?
- Books that have really good sequels.
- Talk about a specific genre you really enjoy and want others to know about; why should they give it a try?
- Versus: Vampires vs Unicorns, Love Triangles vs Single Relationships, Insta-love vs Actual Romance, etc.