TOP TEN MINOR CHARACTERS
1. Peeves, from Harry Potter. Talk about biting the dust. The hilarious, yet annoying, poltergeist seemed to disappear from the series
2. Richard, from Thirteen Little Blue Envelopes and The Last Little Blue Envelope. Ginny’s uncle and Aunt Peg’s husband. He’s clueless but very sentimental – and successful! I wish the stories would’ve focused on him just a bit more, because there’s definitely more to him.
3. Princess Tiger Lily, from Peter Pan. C’mon. She’s such an awesome little girl, and much less annoying than Wendy or Tinkerbell.
4. George “Puck” Harrison Prescott, from Secret Society Girl. He’s the hot guy with emotion! What’s not to want? I’d have loved to hear his story.
5. Irial, from Wicked Lovely. He definitely has a history. And I want to know every bit of it.
6. Tony, from Infinite Days. Hello? He’s Lenah’s first normal bff, then poof. And he’s funny. I wanted more from him.
7. Finnick & Annie, from The Hunger Games. Love, love, love them. Enough said.
8. Mercutio, from Romeo and Juliet. Sorry, couldn’t help myself. He’s such a fun, zany character. I always preferred him over Romeo.
9. Matt, from Twenty Boy Summer. I know it’s not possible, but… he’s such a likeable character. I always wanted more of him.
10. Kimmie and Wes, from Deadly Little Secret. They’re a dynamic friend duo and hardly get any of the spotlight.