February 19, 2011

Darkest Mercy ARC + Excerpt!


Honestly, who isn't excited for the release of Melissa Marr's Darkest Mercy (the last of the Wicked Lovely series)?

I wasn't particularly pleased or satisfied with the last installment, but I have high hopes for the story coming together in its ending. I mean, we're finally getting back to Aislinn and Keenan! (Where have they been, anyway? Absent much?)

But, if you can't wait a few more days for the 22nd (which is the official release day) or afford to snatch a copy for yourself, check out this excerpt and enter to win an ARC!



Darkest Mercy synopsis, from Barnes and Noble:
" The Summer King is missing; the Dark Court is bleeding; and a stranger walks the streets of Huntsdale, his presence signifying the deaths of powerful fey.

Aislinn tends to the Summer Court, searching for her absent king and yearning for Seth. Torn between his new queen and his old love, Keenan works from afar to strengthen his court against the coming war. Donia longs for fiery passion even as she coolly readies the Winter Court for battle. And Seth, sworn brother of the Dark King and heir to the High Queen, is about to make a mistake that could cost his life.

Love, despair, and betrayal ignite the Faery Courts, and in the final conflict, some will win . . . and some will lose everything. "

4 comments:

  1. I own Wicked Lovely but still haven't gotten around to reading it. Maybe I will wait until Darkest Mercy comes out so I can read them all at once :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reallllllllllly need to read this series. I have been hearing so much about it! The cover of the last installment looks really pretty too. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great read, and the cover looks terrific!

    Too bad it's really cold there, right now I'm really happy with the sunny days but in a week or two I'd probably envy your weather and long for those really chilly days.

    Have a great Monday!

    Brush Up On Your Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read the first two books in the series, but I really enjoyed it, and the covers get better and better! LOVE. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...