February 15, 2011

Ack!

Time sure does fly in the blogging world. It doesn't seem so long ago that I posted about my return from AWP, and yet about a whole week has since passed.

I apologize for my absence!

Blogging has taken a backseat on my priority list. Schoolwork and my job are kicking my butt. I haven't had many, if any, moments to myself for the past few weeks. Every day my schedule is packed from when I wake up until when I sleep, and somewhere inbetween there I lost track of typing up my blog posts and reviews in advance. Hence the blog lull.

But there's some good news in all of this! After tomorrow, my paper will be written, my studying will be finished, and I'll have a brand new review of In the Storm by Karen Metcalf posted! (Be on the lookout for a giveaway to win your own copy, too!)

Thank you to all my fellow bloggers for sticking with me through the absence!

3 comments:

  1. I can't put a finger on it, but the beginning of a new year is always busy. I have been crazy busy too so that's okay. We'll watch out for your new posts :D

    Brush Up On Your Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep at it! I've been a bit slow on blogging lately, too. We're here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY know what you mean. Last week I completely stopped blogging! Way overwhelmed with life stuff! I feel like I'm seeing a bunch of bloggers take a leave of absence haha. Your blog is so friggin cute. I know I say that like, every time I comment, but it is!!

    xo,
    Lah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...