July 26, 2010

Welcome to the beginning!

I’m an English major that enjoys reading and writing, dutifully fulfilling such a cliché. But it’s time that I share my love of books with other readers – it’s no fun keeping books to myself! Hence, the creation of this blog.

Aside from reading and writing, I also enjoy book discussions. Why do you think so-and-so did this? What technique did the author use to create such-and-such? Would I rather something different happen? These are all questions that I love to address with fellow readers. I don’t read and forget. I read and analyze.

Here, I aim to post reviews and thoughts about the books I read, hoping that discussions will spark and visitors will learn about a book and decide to give it a shot. I also hope that I can learn more as this blog progresses.

As a wannabe editor and grammarian, I’m more than open to taking suggestions for reviews and am willing to help edit any works (feel free to leave me comments regarding either).

Most importantly, thank you for visiting!

Keep reading. Keep writing. Keep creating.
And remember that grammar matters!

- Alissa.

1 comment:

  1. I love your reasons for starting a blog - they're so much like mine, it's fantastic!

    Hoping you are well,

    ●▬▬▬๑۩Tina @ Book Couture۩๑▬▬▬▬●

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...